ergoPouch 0.2 Tog Sleep Onesie
Is your child refusing a sleeping bag? Let us introduce a Sleep Onesie to your sleepwear stash. This relaxed fitting ergo pouch onesie is suitable for wriggly worms from age 6 months up to adventurous 5 year olds who prefer sleepwear with freedom to move. A perfect piece if your toddler is toilet training or ready to graduate from their cot into a bed (and is likely to kick their sheets off).
- TOG rated – 0.2 TOG (for warm rooms at 24 Cº +), suits typical nursery room temperatures in summer.
- Wear on its own – designed to be worn on its own with or without a layer underneath. Check the What To Wear Guide for our suggestion on layering.
- Sleeveless - perfect for warm summer days and nights.
- Foot Cuffs – to pop over little toes if there is a cool breeze.
- 3-way zipper – zip one way to put on, the other way for a nappy change (or a toilet trip) or zip down from behind for a quick “what’s that smell” check.
- Stretchy Jersey Fabric – a comfy and easy care fabric with stretch in all directions. It lets the body breathe while keeping your child happily warm.
- Super Soft – with an oh-so soft feel, perfect for delicate skin, your child will dream the night away in comfort.
- Breathable – made from natural fibre which promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer & safer sleeps - hooray!
(Length is measured from Shoulder to feet)
6-12M: Chest 27.5 cm, Length 74 cm.
12-24M: Chest 30.5 cm, Length 84 cm.
2-3Y: Chest 32 cm, Length 88 cm.
4-5Y: Chest 35cm, Length 98 cm.
Fabric and Care
95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Gentle cold wash, Cool tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron and Drycleanable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.