Easynight Blackout Blinds
The newest easynight blackout blind is ideal for travelling as well as for your nursery. Blacking out all the light in your child’s bedroom helps to produce melatonin and simply makes sleep easier. It also helps to prevent children waking up early. These Blackout Blinds are completely portable, so just perfect to take on holidays.
Available in a range of sizes to cover windows up to 3m x 1.45m (can be used either way around), this can be cut to size without fraying, and size XXL can be cut to make two smaller blinds if required.
Easynight blackout blinds attach to your window using suction cups that fasten to the actual blinds using velcro. This means that you only need to attach the suction cups to your window once which makes it really easy to get them on and off your window at nap time. It also means that you place the velcro on the blind so that it fits your nursery window perfectly.
Now also includes removable adhesive strips which can be used on upvc and wooden window frames. These can be used instead of, or in addition to the suction cups. These are ideal for more permanent use, for example at home or wherever the blind will be used regularly.
- easynightTM black blackout material is silvered on one side for better light and heat reflection.
- Lightweight, this fabric weighs 170g per square metre
- Easily cut to size with scissors, if you wish, or it can be used uncut to fit different size windows.
- Available in 4 sizes. Each size from regular to XXL includes self-adhesive wide loop strips (which must be applied to the fabric), strong suction cups (for use on the glass) and removable adhesive strips (for use on the window frame).
- Fit the suction cups to the glass of your window so that they are evenly spaced and provide adequate number of attachment points for the size f your window and blind. Also consider that sometimes your window may be open so you may need to fit suction cups in places that allow the window to be opened or closed.
- Fit the velcro strips to the blind to match the placement of the suction cups that you have fitted to the window.
- Attach the blind to the suction cups (already fitted to the window) to quickly and easily remove the light from your nursery.
- To remove the blinds from the window, simply remove the velcro attachment and leave the suction cups in place for next time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.