Little Bamboo's ’s silky-soft cot fitted sheet
Made with bamboo, this extremely smooth and delicate sheet is perfect for your baby’s sensitive skin. Bamboo fibre has the added bonus of being more water absorbent and breathable than regular cotton and further boasts superior temperature control capabilities, meaning it provides greater warmth in winter and coolness in summer.
- Beautifully soft and silk-like – feels great against baby's skin
- Warmer in winter, cooler in summer
- More breathable (than cotton) - helps baby stay comfortable
- More water absorbent - helps your baby stay drier
- Naturally antibacterial - makes it healthier to use
- Earth friendly - positive impact plantation, pesticide free, low water to grow, renewable resource
- Composition: 70% bamboo rayon 30% cotton
1 fitted sheet
135cm x 75cm x 19cm - suitable for Australian standard cots and Boori
Click here to see our fantastic range from Little Bamboo
Bamboo is a man-made but natural fibre. It’s a grass, and the fibre looks like cotton in its unspun form – a puffball of light and airy fibres.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.