Love to Swaddle Up 50/50 Hip Harness Swaddle 1.0 Tog by Love to Dream™
The SWADDLE UP 50/50™ Hip Harness Swaddle has been specially designed for babies being treated for Hip Dysplasia. It has been designed with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a Hip Dysplasia Harness or brace. Soft fabric at the base of the swaddle delivers extra stretch and flexion for hips and legs, making this a certified ‘hip-healthy’ design approved by ‘Healthy Hips Australia’ and the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’.
The SWADDLE UP 50/50™ Hip Harness Swaddle is the easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling, enabling you to zip off one wing at a time to allow your baby to slowly adjust to ‘arms free’ sleep. It is made from specially woven, high-quality 1.0 TOG fabric that helps regulate temperature; perfect for all seasons.
For Safer, Better, Longer Sleep; Try the SWADDLE UP 50/50™ Hip Harness Swaddle!
Created especially for babies being treated for Hip Dysplasia
- Designed with a wider fit at the bottom to be worn over a Hip Dysplasia harness or brace.
- Suitable for use with a Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DBB) & Rhino Brace
- Certified ‘Hip-healthy’ design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
- Converts to a snug sleep bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- 1.0 TOG for all seasons – dress up or down according to temperature
- Proudly supporting First Candle and SIDS research
Premium design that works
- Easy zip-off wings
- Smart extra-long two-way zipper for easy nappy/diaper changes
- 360 degrees stretch allows a good range of motion
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium (6 - 8.5kg), Large (8.5 – 11kg)
- Colour: Grey
- Fabric Content: Upper 93% cotton, 7% elastane. Lower 100% Viscose (from Bamboo)
Transition your baby in three easy steps
1. Use your 50/50 just like the Love To Swaddle UP™ ORIGINAL (2 wings attached)
2. When your baby is ready to transition remove one wing. One arm is free and one arm is still swaddled.
3. After about three weeks its time to let the other arms loose! Simply remove the wing and now your baby has graduated to a soft summer weight sleeping bag!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.