Bumkins Silicone Grip Dish + Chewtensils Set
Our Silicone Grip Dish is perfect for little ones learning to self-feed. This divided plate is perfectly sized for toddler portions. A strong suction base ensures the dish stays put – even with the most aggressive toddler! Great for use on highchair trays or tables. A straight side allows kids to belly up to the plate, allowing less of a mess. Silicone can withstand low and high temperatures, easily transitioning from the refrigerator or freezer to the oven or microwave. Made with 100% food-safe silicone that’s durable, stain and bacteria resistant.
Our Chewtensils are intended for Stage 1 of baby-led weaning – introducing babies to the concept of holding a utensil and feeding themselves. We made Chewtensils from soft, textured silicone that’s easy to grip and gentle on tender gums, with bendable heads for safety. The back of the spoon head has sensory bumps to stimulate gums. They’re perfect for dipping into puréed foods at the early part of baby led weaning. Chewtensils can be chewed on by younger babies before they’re ready to transition to silverware.
Chewtensils are intended for babies before they have a firm grasp on self-feeding (best for dipping and scooping, not yet spearing solid foods).
Set contains a fork and spoon. Do not leave baby unattended with product.
- BPA-free, BPS-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free, cadmium-free and lead-free
- Oven safe up to 400°F/204°C
- CPSIA compliant
- 100% food-safe silicone
- Dishwasher-safe (top rack)
- Measuring approximately Chewtensils 3” long x 1.25” wide Grip Dish approximately 8" across x 7" tall x 1" deep
- For ages 6 months and up
Our grip dishes are dishwasher safe (top rack only) or hand wash with dish soap and warm water and let air dry. Some scented washing products may leave a residue odor or taste in the silicone grip dish so we recommend using products with little or no scent.
Removing Odors from Silicone: We have found a few procedures that have been successful at removing the unwanted odors or tastes and refresh the silicone to stick better in the case of hard water or soap buildup.
1. Try using a rinse agent in your dishwasher to reduce mineral build-up.
2. Submerge the dish in a mixture of boiling hot water and white vinegar using the ratio of 1 cup of vinegar for every two cups of hot water. Soak for 30 minutes and then scrub with a gentle cleaning sponge. White vinegar is used to reduce mineral build-up from hard water and can be used regularly without harming the dish. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
3. Coat the dish with a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda using the ratio of 1 tbsp. of white vinegar to 2 tbsp. of baking soda. Allow the coated dish to sit overnight. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Please note: Customers tell us that these don't grip securely to phil&ted Poppy Highchairs due to the texture & shape of the tray.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.