Bumkins Silicone Grip Dish with Lid + Spoon and Folk Set
Our Silicone Grip Dish is perfect for little ones learning to self-feed. This divided plate is perfectly sized for toddler portions. A strong suction base ensures the dish stays put – even with the most aggressive toddler! Great for use on highchair trays or tables. A straight side allows kids to belly up to the plate, allowing less of a mess. Silicone can withstand low and high temperatures, easily transitioning from the refrigerator or freezer to the oven or microwave. Made with 100% food-safe silicone that’s durable, stain and bacteria resistant.
This Grip Dish now comes with a silicone stretchy lid! Great for prepping food and storing it before serving OR great for left overs when your little one hasn't finished yet. You can write on the lid, labeling leftovers – just use a washable, dry-erase or wet-erase marker.
Bumkins' Spoon + Fork combination makes learning to self-feed fun. With a textured handle made from food-grade silicone, the utensils are easy to grip and help promote self-feeding.
Set contains a fork and spoon. Do not leave baby unattended with product.
- BPA-free, BPS-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free, cadmium-free and lead-free
- Oven safe up to 400°F/204°C
- CPSIA compliant
- 100% food-safe silicone, stainless steel
- Dishwasher-safe (top rack)
- Measuring approximately Spoon and Folk set 5.5” long x 1.25” wide For ages 18 months and up
- Grip Dish approximately 8" across x 7" tall x 1" deep. For ages 6 months and up
Our grip dishes are dishwasher safe (top rack only) or hand wash with dish soap and warm water and let air dry. Some scented washing products may leave a residue odor or taste in the silicone grip dish so we recommend using products with little or no scent.
Removing Odors from Silicone: We have found a few procedures that have been successful at removing the unwanted odors or tastes and refresh the silicone to stick better in the case of hard water or soap buildup.
1. Try using a rinse agent in your dishwasher to reduce mineral build-up.
2. Submerge the dish in a mixture of boiling hot water and white vinegar using the ratio of 1 cup of vinegar for every two cups of hot water. Soak for 30 minutes and then scrub with a gentle cleaning sponge. White vinegar is used to reduce mineral build-up from hard water and can be used regularly without harming the dish. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
3. Coat the dish with a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda using the ratio of 1 tbsp. of white vinegar to 2 tbsp. of baking soda. Allow the coated dish to sit overnight. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Please note: Customers tell us that these don't grip securely to phil&ted Poppy Highchairs due to the texture & shape of the tray.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.