ergo Pouch ergoCocoon 0.2 Tog Butterfly Cardi
When your swaddled baby begins to show signs of rolling, it is time to transition them to arms-out sleeping for their safety. The ergo cocoon Butterfly Cardi is designed to be a transition aid worn over your baby’s swaddle or sleeping bag, to help them transition to arms-out with minimal sleep interruptions and maximum sleep comfort.
Suitable for littles ones who are ready to transition out of swaddling into arms out sleeping, ages 2-6 months. Not to be used as an alternative for swaddling.
- Fold-over Arm Pockets - The easy to use arm pockets create a sense of containment, the feeling they are used to from swaddling. By gently releasing one arm out at a time, this can help a baby transition to arms-out sleeping.
- Adjustable Fit - use the press studs to adjust the fit of the Cardi around your baby’s torso. The super stretch in all directions will allow for comfort and full chest expansion.
- Self-Soothing – as baby’s arms are contained inside the fold-over arm pockets during the swaddling stage (days 1-3, Read How to Transition Guide), they will have access to their hand for self-soothing
- Organic Cotton - skin friendly as it promotes breathability and prevents sweat resting on sensitive skin
- TOG rated - 0.2 TOG suitable over the top of a sleeping bag during any season, or just with a nappy on those hot summer days.
- Friendly for Hips - does not interrupt the natural sleeping position for healthy joint development
Size and Care
Suitable for 2-6 months of age (5-8kg)
Fabric: 95% Organic Cotton & 5 % Elastane
Care Instructions: Gentle cold wash, Do not tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Dry cleanable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.