We often hear about baby’s arms getting cold while wearing a sleeping bag, and the clever team at ergo Pouch have designed the perfect answer - ergoPouch Arm Warmers! ergo Arms are a bolero style jacket with warmer sleeves than the body.
They are designed to go over a baby sleeping bag to provide extra warmth during the night.
Rather than adding loose bedding or waking baby to add more clothing, you can add the Arm Warmers over the top of the sleeping bag before you go to bed. Room temperatures always drop overnight. Now you can add extra layer if needed without disturbing sleep. Great if doing a dream feed or just layer up straight away if it’s chilly in the house.
- Warm Organic cotton fleece sleeves ensure that baby's arms and hands are kept lovely and warm
- Natural fibres disperse moisture from the skin, providing an even warmth and body temperature
- Can be worn over any baby sleeping bag, but we think it looks best with an ergoPouch!
3- 12 Months and 12 - 36 Months
All ergoPouch products are made from natural fibres and both your ergo Arms and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
- Pure organic cotton fleece sleeves
- Light organic cotton stretch jersey body
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.