ergoCocoon 2.5 Tog Winter Swaddle & Sleep Bag
The warmest member of the ergo Cocoon by ergo Pouch family, the 2.5 tog baby swaddle has a built in blanket filled with pure organic cotton for maximum breathability and softness. Are you in two minds about swaddling your baby? If so, then the ergoCocoon 2 in1 Hybrid is the perfect option for you. From chest up it's a 1 Tog ergoCocoon, whose stretch fabric allows for swaddling, and from chest down, it's a 2.5 Tog quilted baby sleeping bag filled with organic cotton. As a swaddle, it keeps baby feeling safe and cozy, and as a sleeping bag, it replaces traditional blankets, eliminating risks of kicking off covers and entanglement- and thus helping to prevent SIDS. So your baby sleeps in a safe, healthy, and comfortable environment all through the night. Now with poppers in the arms for an easy transition into a sleeping bag when your baby is ready, it converts into sleeping bag. So you get a swaddle and sleeping bag from one product.
- Warm weight - can be used without blankets for room temperatures 18c-23c (65F-73F)
- Organic stretch cotton with an inner layer of super soft stretch Bamboo terry at the top and filled with organic cotton at the bottom.
- Skin-friendly, breathable natural fibres.
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement.
- Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free.
- Use as a sleeping bag when your baby no longer needs swaddling.
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change.
Once your baby is able to roll you should discontinue swaddling and allow their arms to be free.
Size and Care
3 - 12 Months 80cm bag length, up to 12 kg
We have found that ergoCocoon Hybrid's sizing runs quite small, so would recommend the 3-12 month size for newborns and up.
Length of swaddle - 80 cm Up to 11-12kgs
All ergoPouch products are made from natural fibres and both your ergoCocoon and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles. Every machine is different, so we advise avoiding tumble dryers as a hot dryer will shrink cotton and bamboo products. Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural fibres.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.