Little Bamboo Hooded Towel
The supersoft bamboo fibres in this hooded towel make it far more water absorbent than regular towels. Naturally anti-bacterial, it is the healthy alternative for snuggling and drying your baby after bath time.
- Organically Grown Bamboo fibres are soft and silk-like – feels great against baby's skin
- 60% more water absorbent (hydroscopic) - gets baby dry faster
- Naturally antibacterial - makes it healthier to use
- Earth friendly - positive impact plantation, pesticide free, low water to grow, renewable resource
- Composition: 70% bamboo rayon 30% cotton
- warmer in winter, cooler in summer
- more breathable (than cotton) - helps baby stay comfortable
- Earth friendly - positive impact plantation, pesticide free, low water to grow, renewable resource.
75cm x 75cm
Click hereto see our fantastic range from Little Bamboo
Bamboo is a man-made but natural fibre. It’s a grass, and the fibre looks like cotton in its unspun form – a puffball of light and airy fibres.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.